Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Won An Award!

I would like to thank Allison for giving me The Stylish Blogger award  :D  It means a lot to me that my words mean something to someone else, you really made my day Allison!  Ok, so here are the rules:

The Rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
       Thank you Allison! Link is above.2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers




Hmmm.....7 things about myself, I don't know about that...lol


1.)  I am an overly empathetic person.  If you hurt, I hurt, and sometimes I have to retreat to my Cancer crab shell to keep the pain manageable.  My Shaman friend taught me how to close off other people's emotions without losing the care I have for them, it's helping but sometimes I forget.


2.)  I don't live up to my potential.  Sometimes I feel like there's something great trapped inside me, screaming to get out, but I just feed it more cookies to make it shut up.


3.) Music and art make me happy.  I'm pretty good at photography and that makes me so proud of myself, I want to learn more about it and maybe do something with that talent.  I sing all the time, especially in the shower  ;)


4.) My kids drive me crazy.  I love them madly and want to duct tape them to the wall all in one breath.  I want to be the kind of Mommy that makes them feel safe and loved and happy, and I fail at that sometimes because I have to be Daddy too, but 2011 is the beginning of meeting my Mommy goals.


5.)  I am going to get out of here, I have lived in Colorado my whole life and I am ready to not be afraid to try something new.


6.)  I love elephants.   A lot.  They are beautiful, mysterious, strangely human beings and I think we are linked to them on some deep level.


7.)  There are a lot of people in my life that I love tremendously.  Strange circumstances have brought us together and I am very grateful for it.  I think it's weird that I met at least half of them on the internet.  :)




Ok now for the blogs that I like, I haven't been doing this for long, so I don't have 10, but I will add more as I find them!  :)


Confessions Of A Wannabe Yogini
"You Win Some, You Lose Some, You Wreck Some"
Single Dad Laughing
The Buddhist Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment