Sunday, January 2, 2011

Look Around You..

My first good news post is about the beauty of nature.  I think when we live in cities we forget that the entire world is not that little, crazy, non-stop bubble that is the city.  When we don't have the chance to get out and really breathe deeply of the beauty of the earth, we get closed off and mean.  Maybe criminals would be less likely to commit crime if they were required to take a hike in the mountains every day!

lol...maybe not, but it's worth a try right?

All I know is, when I feel mean and old and hard from the city around me, I go to the mountains and unwind.  If you can't do that, here are some pictures to remind you of what is outside those city walls.

"Why is life beautiful instead of just functional?  I believe it's because God loves us and wants us to be happy."  ~Lacey Mosley

Check out this link:

The Beauty Of Nature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the images, they are great!

    Nice blog too =]

    ReplyDelete