Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Out With The Old..

My life is pretty much on the crazy train track right now.  It's a new year, new semester, I've been called in for jury duty that looks to be a 3 week case AND I'm standing on the edge of an adventure.

That's right....lil ol' me is going on an ADVENTURE!!

It's time we get out of this tiny apartment, and time I move on in my career.  So, I've decided to do both at the same time.  I don't know whether to be ecstatic or scared silly.  I think I'm a bit of both.  This is completely new...exciting, frightening...different from everything I've ever known.  I'm a fan of the known, I like to surround myself in the snuggly sameness of it every day, while wishing things were different and adventurous.  Confusing?  Yes, but I am a Cancer woman and entitled to be crazy.

Mmhmm.  *nods*

Anyhoo...my life has turned into cleaning, packing, changing, and just generally freaking out in addition to all my regular daily activities.  I know that this change will be an amazing one for us, I think it will finally bring us up to where we need to be to not just survive, but thrive.  I'm so ready to see us thrive, to stop this...existing...and really live.

Plus...we get fireflies!!!   YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hear you sister.. I move in 3 days and counting, and guess what? I just started packing today! GO ME!!!

    Heres crossing our fingers and hoping we survive the mass pack/move :)

    ReplyDelete